Tuesday, October 17, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #148

Hi all.  This week the SI Team is focusing on Dee's Artzy Impressions.  All week long, her sets will be 15% off, and by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20%!

For my card today, I used the beautiful Blossoms Sprays #2, along with a sentiment from Smile.

While I can't color like the "artist" stampers out here in blogland, this image works perfectly for "my" type of coloring. Plus, it's fun to color it!


Want to see more inspiration?  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Don't forget to leave a comment - there will be a $10 gc winner at the end of the month~


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Beautiful colors, Vicki, and I love that it extends beyond the edges!! Very pretty!

Sheila H said...

I love your coloring, Vicki. Your flowers are bright and beautiful. I also like how they extend beyond the panel.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and love all the colorful flowers.

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a lovely floral card!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Bright and beautiful! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

cghundley said...

Oh so pretty!
I love the
colorful flowers.
Carla from Utah

Mary Holshouser said...

Happy card.
Beautiful combination of colors.
thanks for sharing.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a nice floral card !