Saturday, October 21, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Final Day

Today is the final day of the October CAS-ual Fridays Release.

We are showcasing Chanukah.


I used gold embossing for this lovely card.

And silver embossing on this one.  I love that blue goes with both silver or gold.

I hope you enjoyed this week of release.  Don't forget my code for your 15% discount~




Now, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see the final list of Designers to go visit.
Don't forget to leave a comment too!  There will be 3 random winners, [blog commenters] of a $15 gift certificate.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card designs.

cghundley said...

Love all the layers
on these cards.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful cards Vicki! I like the fancy flourish on your first one!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are two great cards !

Cheri said...

Gorgeous!!!