Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Dare 2B Artzy Day

I have a co-worker who is leaving [so sad] to become a brand new stay home mom [so happy].  I am really going to miss this chick, and I wanted to give her a card to let her know that. :)

Using the Butterfly Kisses set, along with a sentiment from the Totally Tracy Spring Into Life helped me make the perfect card for her.

 
I used the direct to paper technique with my inks [I do love this look].  The nice solid stamped butterflies work well with it too [I think].


I think my co-worker will like this card.  It has the perfect sentiment for her for sure!  I hope you like it too!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design and I love the way you swiped your background too!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

She will love it! So artsy, my friend!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Cheri said...

Loaded with awesomeness!!!! She'll frame it I bet!

Lisa Elton said...

You have the perfect sentiment for her new adventure! This is fabulous Vicki, she'll love it!

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning, she will treasure this!

Helen said...

Vicki, I love the bright, boldness of this card. Using the ink pad directly to the paper works so well here, especially with the bold images. Thanks for sharing this technique.

Ruth said...

What a fabulous card - I love the ink swiped look. Something I need to try myself! Xx