Tuesday, May 9, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #133

It's STAMPlorations Inspiration Day today.  This week we are showcasing Becca's Big Grins sets.  Her sets are 10% off, with an additional 20% off by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

I used my new Distress Oxide Inks [I buckled under the blogland focus :)] to create my background.  (These inks are pretty darn awesome!)  I also used the Strong Women stamp set, along with Sweet & Sassy Mom for the ghosting effect you see in the background.


For more awesome cards, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what the rest of the Team has created.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What an inspiring card to send to someone!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Now a card with that sentiment on it will surely lift one's spirits! I love it.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Your background is fabulous, and I love the sentiment too! :o)

Cheri said...

Love, love, love that bg!!! Fabulous card for anyone who needs a pick-me-up or RAK.

Mary Holshouser said...

The background is amazing and the
sentiment fits right in.
thanks for sharing a great card.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, this is fabulous!!