Friday, September 16, 2016

STAMPlorations Grand Finale September Release


Today is the grand finale for the STAMPlorations September Release. Seriously, I mean, Grand Finale!  The entire team has created 6 cards [each] showcasing the new CUTplorations Word Dies for the holiday.  They have done such such an amazing job using the different word dies.  After I show you mine, I will link you to the STAMPlorations Blog, and you can see just what I am sayin!  Unless otherwise linked, most of my images have come from the Warm Hands, Warm Hearts stamp set, and I used the matching dies on some too.



On to my cards; [you can click the word graphic for quick ordering]

http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/Merry-Christmas-Phrase-Die-CUTplorations-P5643692.aspx

I just adore the font of the MC.  I also used one of the CUTplorations Luggage Tags dies, and the Crazy Double Stitched Rectangle dies.

http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/Jingle-All-The-Way-Phrase-Die-CUTplorations-P5643687.aspx
For this card, I used my MISTI and placed the images randomly on the [MISTI] lid, inked up, and stamped.  I then just colored the images with my Copics.  Once done, I taped the word cut over the top, and cut it out.  As you can see by the close up photo, [by doing this technique], you capture part of the colored image onto the words.


http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/Jingle-Bells-Phrase-Die-CUTplorations-P5643688.aspx

I also used last year's Holiday Sketches; Christmas Bells.  It went perfectly with this word die.

http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/Warm-Winter-Wishes-Phrase-Die-CUTplorations-P5643696.aspx

I intentionally used a yellow foam pad [also cut out] to go with the warm.  If you look closely, you can see I have some glittery hills behind my sleigh.  [CUTplorations also carries Stitched Snow Hills]

http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/Holidays-Word-Die-CUTplorations-P5643686.aspx
I mixed the Holidays die with the Happy Die that CUTplorations also offers.

I was also given the ATC/Gift Card Envelope to create with.

 This die folds into an ATC size envelope.  SO CUTE!  I used some designer paper to make this envie, and decorated with the above products..

And for this one, I used a piece of acetate paper for a clear envelope.  I covered a playing card with some other designer paper and put that, along with some sequins, in this tiny envie.  I will also be adding a gift card to this for a fellow stamper.  She will be able to use the sequins on one of her cards, since they are loosely put into the envelope.  A little additional gift.

This is a crazy long post for me!  That said, now you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Shery is running fun challenges [with great prizes], and there is all kinds of information for you. [Sales prices, free shipping, contests,] Plus, you can see all the other Designer's AWESOME projects they have made!  There is also a prize for a random commenter, so don't forget to leave one here too.  

Have Fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

27 comments:

Jerrie said...

I love how you have combined the new releases! These cards are fantastic!

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous set of cards! Love your coloring on the fun Jingle All the Way card! And your acetate envelope is adorable! Great projects!

Becca Yahrling said...

Fun cards! I love the stockings hanging from the "happy holidays" and always love a cute shaker, too. LOVE the last one with the clear envelope and loose sequins as an added gift - genius!

conil said...

You must of worked on these the entire summer...so glad you did. What a bunch of amazing eye candy. I'm so impressed with your meticulous coloring and design skills. Each one of these is a work of art.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, my! One beautiful project after another. I love them all and all are so well done and very festive for the Christmas season.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I am blown away by your creativity, Vicki! These are all fabulous.

cghundley said...

Loving all your
fun Christmas
ideas. Love the
shaker card holder.
Carla from Utah

StirYourCreativity said...

Vibrant and colorful cards. The shaker looks awesome.

Glennis F said...

Great cards, I love the variety

Dee Earnshaw said...

Oh my, what a great selection of fun cards - beautifully crafted and designed. Thank you for the inspiration:)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very neat cards! great job and I am just lovin' these word dies!

Alicia

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love all of the vibrant colors you use on your festive cards. Beautiful and inspiring

maria f. said...

All so bright and beautiful, but there is something I really love about the Jingle Bells card. Maybe it's the round mat? It all goes together so comfortably.

Craftyfield said...

All beautiful cards, I particularly like the shaker.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous. Love the atc envie. Hugz

Sheila H said...

I love how varied your cards are. Your creativity is astounding.

~amy~ said...

Such awesome project, love the shaker!

Lisa Elton said...

They're all festive and fabulous!!

Valerija said...

Amazing set of cards. Great job!
Valerija xx

Karthikha said...

Amazing set of cards! Perfect for the occasion :)

Tina Z. said...

so lovely!

cm said...

From one delight to another in this array of gorgeousness, Vicki! Talk about lighting my festive spirit! Not only have you showcased the new dies/stamps wonderfully, but you've sparked ideas for some of the older sets - like the bells-- which I have in my collection. Can't wait for my order of 'newcomers' to arrive, because I see a couple cards here (okay...nearly all!) that I'd love to case. The Warm Hands, Warm Hearts...kicking myself for not including them in my order! Added to the next time list after seeing your creativity with them...
Hugs~c

Sandy said...

Such fun cards. Especially love those shaker cards.

shirley-bee said...

They're all fabulous, Vicki Your cards are always so vibrant. Love the dotty stockings, and that clear envelope with the loose sequins is a fab idea :)

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW - WONDERFUL cards Vicki!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your BOLD & BEAUTIFUL designs and colours!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing ... my mind is overflowing with EXCITING things I NEED to try :)

Craftychris said...

Loving all of these especially the awesome stocking cards, they are so cool! xxx

Unknown said...

Awesome colorful and fun cards.