Friday, June 28, 2013

Just Us Girls #195 - Wild Card



Elise is the Hostess this week at JUGS, and for the Wild Card Week, she has chosen 4 compatible tags.  This is a great challenge~  I love making tags!


I had so much fun making these. Let me just list the dies I used :)
Total fun!  My sentiments are computer generated.  I finally found the font I adore, Grand Hotel, plus a few more :).

I hope you are inspired by making 4 compatible tags and join in the fun over at Just Us Girls Challenge #195!



Please follow me on Bloglovin [side bar]-- Google Reader is going bye-bye...
Thanks for stopping by~
On a side note - Joanna over at Inspired By Stamping is having a year end sale!  25% off everything in the store.  I just wanted to share this with all of you.
 Inspired By Stamping Store - use code IBS25.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the way you have the individual tags and then them on the cards. Great take on the challenge!!

Nancy said...

Hey Vicki...sorry I am late dropping in...remodeling the kitchen can sure throw you off a little, but is so worth it in the end! Your tags are wonderful! I have been kissed by a giraffe before...so slimy! Hope you have a great holiday weekend!